The Ultimate Guide to Lice Treatments
Getting Rid of Head Lice Quickly and Safely
Up to 12 million children contract lice annually in the U.S.
Up to 24 million school days in the U.S. are lost to head lice each year
70% of the OTC treatment shampoos & ointments contain the highly toxic Permethrin
A Better Path to Eliminating Lice
Head lice are small insects that live on the human scalp, feeding on human blood. These parasites bite the scalp to suck blood and live off of human hosts.
Lice keeps your child out of school, and well, makes your family downright miserable. Needless to say, lice are a problem. And when you detect them, you want to kill them as quickly as possible.
Lice Affects Millions Annually
Up to 12 million people in the United Stated contract lice each year, according to The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Pediatrics, the Official Journal of The American Academy of Pediatrics, cites studies that claim 12 to 24 million days of school annually are lost to lice infestations.
Toxic Products Everywhere
Here’s the problem, though. Lice is common in children, yet many lice treatment products on the market are toxic - 70% of the OTC treatment shampoos & ointments contain the highly toxic ingredient Permethrin.
Safe, Non-Toxic Solutions
Why would any parent put such harmful substances on their child’s head? There’s a better way, and to that end, this guide to lice treatment is here to help you eliminate lice more quickly, safely, and reliably. And without killing any of your child’s neurons!
Non-Toxic, Pesticide-Free, People-Friendly Lice Shampoo Treatment
Did you know leading lice treatments are harmful to your kids? Learn how to keep them safe with 100% effective, non-toxic, kid friendly lice treatments.Read More
- LiceGuard Webmaster