Beware of Toxic OTC and Prescription Lice Treatments!
75% of the lice product market is dominated by "big brand" lice treatment shampoos and ointments that contain Permethrin or Pyrethroids, which are not only pesticides, but also neurotoxins.
The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) in a 2009 memorandum classificed Permethrin as "likely carcinogenic to humans."
The National Pediculosis Association (NPA), a non-profit group that advocates on head lice issues, has collected over 1,000 reports linking the use of pesticide shampoos to seizures, behavioral problems and leukemia.
What should you do instead to keep your children safe? Use LiceGuard's suite of lice treatment products! They are non-toxic and pesticide free!
- LiceGuard Webmaster